Six/Twelve Week Reflection Programme
(Key Stage 3) Bespoke intervention package for individuals
Our Reflection Programme offers short term bespoke placements for therapeutic intervention and respite for pupils at risk of permanent exclusion. This service is dual registered with the home school.
£125 per day (subject to review)
Price includes Free School Meal arrangements.
Pastoral Support and Interventions
Each pupil will be provided with a Mentor whilst they are attending the programme. Pupils will also benefit from Counselling Support, Emotional Resilience, Emotion Control and Regulation, Health and Well-being, Communication Skills, SEND Intervention, Outdoor Learning and Forest School, Small Animal Care and Horticulture.
Curriculum and Qualifications
Key Stage 3 core national curriculum
- Prevent Exclusion whether FT or Permanent
- Improve confidence/engagement in classroom learning – or the ability to sustain engagement in a bespoke curriculum offer
- Increase the ability to self-regulate and to control emotional outbursts
- Improve knowledge on how young person learns and what interests them, to ensure consistent engagement and plan for future education/work opportunities
- Improved attendance
- Increase in confidence and self-esteem
- Reduction in negative behavioural episodes
Mary Astell Academy, Lynhope Road, West Denton, Newcastle NE5 2LW
For more information or to book a place please contact: